Jürgen Klopp – praising Daniel Davari
Already on Friday, Daniel Davari was Eintracht Braunschweig’s best man in a 1-2 loss against giants Borussia Dortmund. While Davari was chanceless against Aubemeyang’s brace, he kept his side in the game with a string of great saves which didn’t only earn him praise by German media, but also by Dortmund coach Jürgen Klopp.
“Davari alone had five world class saves”, Klopp told German state television ZDF. “Iran can be very happy about a quality national team goalkeeper, while we can be happy about three points today.”
Share and Enjoy
Today's Popular Videos
- Exclusive – Interview with Alireza Haghighi
- Barcelona Vs. Real Madrid | FULL HIGHLIGHTS | El Clásico – 10/7/2012
- Week 29 Pre Game Interviews – Ali Daei is Back!!
- Esteghlal 2 Perspolis 1+1+1= 3 Eamon Zayed Hattrick
- Al Hilal vs Persepolis – Full Game [HQ]
- In appreciation of — Ata Behmanesh
- Iran and Rubin Kazan’s Sardar Azmoun
- Alireza Jahanbakhsh after scoring 2 goals against Ajax
- Saeid Abdevali – Summer Olympics 2012 | Shameful referee mistakes
- Varzesh & Mardom – Interview with Royanioan & Fattolahzadeh
- Jomeh ba Varzesh – Behtash Fariba [ACL Match Day 3]
- IRINN Live Stream – Shabakeh Khabar
- Ashkan Dejagah — Interview on Navad | 10/8/2012
- Persepolis vs Esteghlal [Full Game]
- Bayern Munich VS. Chelsea | UEFA Champions League – Final 2012 | ALL MATCH HIGHLIGHTS !